The Helsinki Committee reviews and approves clinical trial research proposals at Ichilov Hospital. The committee adheres to strict ethical and operational guidelines, including those issued by the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH-GCP).
Gali Hagler Price
Deputy manager, IRB
Deputy manager, IRB
Assistant deputy manager, IRB
Information & Resources
- All amendments are made through “Report of Events and Requests for Amendments”
- Select “Addition of Request for Amendment”
- Then select “Request” under “Description of Requested Action”
- Under “Amendment Details” specify amendment/update details including the reason for request. Make sure to address each of the Committee comment sections and note on which page the amendment was made.
- A “clean” copy (without tracked changes) and a file with the changes marked must be uploaded (the version and date must be specified). Amendments must be highlighted with a distinct color different from the color used to mark Helsinki Committee comments. Additionally, the body (person/company etc) requesting the amendment must be specified.
- Once the electronic form has been completed, click “Send for digital signature.” If several events were submitted, they may be grouped together in order to submit one Form 12 report.
To be eligible, clinical trials must be registered with the Israeli Ministry of Health (MOH) and approved by Ichilov’s Helsinki Committee.
Further registration on the NIH website according to international guidelines is not a condition for study approval and it is the responsibility of researchers and research initiators
For NIH Registration click here
For entry details please contact the Helsinki committee
A. Registrating as a New User on Matarot
- Account Details:
- User name: defined by the Computer Unit
- Password: defined by the Principal Investigator. Only hospital email addresses may be used.
B. The GCP certificate must be sent by email to email@example.com.
*Payment should be made upon protocol submission to the committee.
please note PI name and Helsinki number.
Please make cheque payable to: The Medical Research, Infrastructure & Health Services Fund of the Tel Aviv Medical Center
Please send the cheque to the PI or the clinical trial coordinator upon protocol submission to the Helsinki committee
The Medical Research, Infrastructure and Heakth Services Fund of the Tel Aviv Medical Center
Branch: Beit Asia 567
Address: # 4 Weizmann St/ Tel Aviv, Israel 64239
Bank Account: 70050
IBAN: IL75 – 0125-6700-0000-0070-050
All forms available on click-care